In our current economy, knowing how to properly manage your finances is vital.
Whether you are interested in a career as an accountant or bookkeeper, want to become a better asset to your business or are looking to prepare for tax season, our online Accounting and Bookkeeping class will give you the tools and knowledge you need to do it.
Get ready to tackle the financial world by learning how to:
- Keep track of sales, cash flow and inventory
- Follow proper bookkeeping protocol, including balancing and testing your books
- Prepare financial statements and records
- Manage your payroll
- Monitor and oversee expenses
- Calculate profit analysis and shareholder equity
- Report taxes and prepare a business for audit (whether internal or external)