Today, numbers are more golden to business than ever before. In fact, this is what Pythagoras means when he avers: “numbers rule the universe.” Mankind largely survives on numbers.
On a daily basis, we count, score, measure, tally and sort things. We are equally involved in adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying things; intentionally or unintentionally. For example if you have ten mangoes and give two to your children, you will have subtracted two mangoes from the ten mangoes you had (10 subtract 2). Similarly, if you get five more mangoes from the market, you will have added five on the mangoes you had (8 add 5). If you tell the two children to share eight mangoes equally, you will have performed a division activity (8 divided by 2). Finally, if you wanted to give each child five mangoes and you have two children you will have performed a multiplication function (5 multiplied by 2). When you systematically and logically perform the above routines, you will have started on a journey of making numbers have meaning, sense and value.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1. Numbers are golden in our lives and businesses
2. How to use numbers to create impact in our lives and businesses
3. The application of the power statistics in business
4. How to make numbers more user friendly to attract attention
6. Key take-aways and follow-up matters.